Gemstone : Natural Aquamarine
Shape : Cushion
Cut : Modified Brilliant
Gem Wt : 58.53 carat
Dimensions :30x20 mm.
Colour : Blue
Clarity : VVS
Lustre : Excellent
Origin : Brazil
Certified : No.
EXTRA 5 % DISCOUNT ON BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
PayPal extra 5 %
What is difference between Aquamarine & Santa Maria Aquamarine?
There is an interesting cross raod between the two gemstone because they are both varieties of the mineral Beryl, found in many many countries such as Brazil Main producer of fine Aquamarine including Santa Maria Aquamarine which color surpass all Aquamarine, you can compare same like Tourmaline Paraiba Brazil and Tourmaline Paraiba from Mozambique in lay man terms. Santa Maria de Itabira mine, in Minas Gerais, Brazil is main producer of well saturated dominant blue hues of Sanata Maria Aquamarine no other Aquamarine has been awarded this name and These are prized gemstone for their pure vibrant blue dominant color. However there are many other countries produce high quality Aquamarine such as India Kunnor Mine, Madagascar, Tanzania, Zambia, Kenya, Mozambique etc.
What is price for Santa Maria?
Difficult to say as per my Buying Idea i can say they start from USD 200 to 1500 USD per carat depend on their color, clarity and size, size does matters.
Do contact us if you have specific custome requiement we will love to help you find you desired gemstones.
Cotact us +852 51621147 or sales@ alifgems. Subscribe us to get new stocl alert.
58 carat Santa Maria Aquamarine from Brazil
Free Worldwide Shipping by Registered post.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping by Registered Post with Insurance for all items worth USD 300 or more.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping by USPS EMS with Insurance for all items worth USD 1000 to 2000.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping by FEDEX, DHL, UPS with Insurance for all items worth USD 2000 to 100000.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping by MALCA AMIT WITH Insurance for all items worth USD 10000 AND ABOVE.
- For items less than USD 300, a shipping fee of USD 7 will be charged.
- Online Tracking is not available in most of the countries for registered post.
- Customer is responsible for any applicable custom duties and taxes
- All orders are processed within a day, ONCE PAYMENT CLEARED.
Estimated shipping time by Registered post.
- Worldwide 7 to 20 Days
Estimated shipping time by EMS (Express Mail Service)
- Worldwide 5 to 7 Days
Estimated shipping time by FedEx, DHL, UPS.
- Worldwide 3 to 5 Days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them as it’s depends on the shipping carrier.